Sunday, November 30, 2008

WE DID IT!


Last night we stayed up late and finally finished the new record ‘young punks’ officially due out in April 09 on States Rights Records. I gotta say, it feels good man! A bunch of slackers actually finished something. We will be hitting the west coast and the northwest in March so we can share the fruits of our labor with you. So get ready for that western friends! Just have to wait this winter out. I hope gas prices stay low.

We have some Colorado shows coming up. Check the calendar. If anyone knows how to play the Colorado mountain towns let me know.

Oh and ....WE FUCKING WON! BARACK OBAMA !!! I told you that these dark clouds would part! I feel lucky to be alive in this exciting day and age. Let’s do 2009 HARD!


love,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment