Thursday, October 16, 2008

NEW DRUMMER


So much... So much....
We got a new drummer! We are proud to welcome Logan to BWC. I remember a few years ago watching Boulder’s teamAWESOME! play with my jaw on the ground as this dude ripped. When Team awesome announced that they were playing their last show we pounced.

What else is new....? Oh yeah....! We got this fancy booking agency. Don’t worry. We have not gone all ‘industry’ or anything like that. The good folks at INVISIBLE CITY BOOKING are from the same street that we are so you know they know how you and I do. If Jeremy at invisible city contacts you don’t worry. He’s good people. You and I can still talk as much as ever. It’s actually better this way. We can talk about life and things besides booking shows! Look for us on the west coast this spring.

The new record is almost done! (Due out Early Spring.) We’ve been getting it! I mean really gettin’ it! There is going to even be a littles paia song and a Joe Sampson song on it. Speaking of Adam and Joe... They also have some new recordings out soon. Joe is releasing part of his vast catalog in the irish label Yer Bird Records. He’s also been working with Jeff on their new Wentworth Kersey album. Adam has also been working on his new littles paia jam due out along with the new BWC record. (TWO RECORDS!) We’ve been setting up the microphones, learning Adam’s songs and puttin’ it on tape. All live. All Littles.

So I guess the other new thing in BWC world is this new website. Nothing against Chris Mac and the good folks at indiepages.com who hosted and maintained the old love letter band site for years, it’s just that I wanted to try to do this by myself to see if I could do it. You know?  In my simple mind the internet is magic. I have absolutely no idea how this stuff works so... have patience with me. I prefer to spend my time making music or watching Curb Your Enthusiasm and Arrested Development DVDs or just going out and hanging with my dog. This is our public place to give anyone who might care to know information about this music that we make.

love,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment